COUNCIL OF MINISTERS PRESS BRIEFING, Sint Maarten - The Prime Minister Hon. Sarah Wescot-Williams addressed five matters on Wednesday morning during the Council of Ministers Press Briefing held at the Government Administration Building. The audio file can be downloaded with respect to what the Prime Minister spoke about.
The issues the Prime Minister highlighted were:
- TELEM and UTS Merger Proposal (12 minutes), Prime Minister says not a done deal!
- Electoral & Campaign Reform (12 min)
- Census Office and Passport Issue (10 min)
- Prime Minister Condemns Acts of Abuse Against Children (5 min)
- Prime Minister extends condolences to the family, friends and colleagues of Glinder Webster (2 min)
- Reporter questions to the Prime Minister on the aforementioned and other matters unrelated: Postal Services of St. Maarten and court case with former Managing Director Denicio Richardson, and Budget Amendment related to the Emilio Wilson Estate.